The Website Owner, including subsidiaries and affiliates (“kathyaonline.com” or “KATHYA” or “we” or “us” or “our”) provides the information contained on the website or any of the pages comprising the website (“website”) to visitors (“visitors”) (cumulatively referred to as “you” or “your” hereinafter) subject to the terms and conditions set out in these website terms and conditions.
- Your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use;
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without kathyaonline.com prior written authorization;
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or similar technological devices or programs, that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the kathyaonline.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights:
The content on the website, the text, graphics, and photos created by and for KATHYA, interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to KATHYA, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. Content on the website is provided to you as is for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of KATHYA..
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
Rules of Conduct:
The following rules of conduct apply to your use of the Website, including text, data, graphics, audio or video content, music, sound, chat, messages, files, emails, profiles, comments, or any other portion or feature of kathyaonline.com.
You may not, in connection with the Website:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- Infringe or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right;
- Breach a duty of confidentiality by which you are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Harass, abuse, threaten, cause harm, be vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
- Constitute a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, or hate speech;
- Violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Promote software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail; or contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar harmful programming routines.
We may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your access to the Website and any other kathyaonline.com services. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
- Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- Discontinuance or material modification to the Website (or any part thereof);
- Unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
- Engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities.